BioGill® Ultra – a plug and play biological wastewater treatment system
BioGill® Ultra information
The BioGill® Ultra is the largest capacity bioreactor in the BioGill® product range. The Ultra is purpose built for small to medium Food & Beverage producers such as breweries and wineries with larger volume, high BOD & COD wastewater, as well as small to medium decentralized sewage systems.
The Ultra comes complete with a container housing ten internal treatment cartridges, a recirculation tank, pumps and control panel.
- Simple to operate
- Low sludge yield
- Low energy consumption
- Modular and expandable
- Tolerance to high organic loading and FOG
- Tolerance to fluctuations in flow & load
- Rapid biological start up and restart time
- Quick installation
- Easy to operate with minimal operation input
- Simultaneous aerobic & anaerobic treatment
- Low life cycle costs
- Control system including PLC, HMI and extra control connections
- Recirculation pump with VFD
- Sloped floor in the recirculation tank for easier sludge removal
- Feed water flow monitoring & control ensuring consistent flow
- Separate hydraulic skid
- Two stage unit
- Patented, non clog HydroSwirl™ water dispersal system
- Safety rail & ladder (optional)
Your journey to lowered BOD and COD site levels starts with BioGill®, and we’re just a click away if you want help getting up and running.