BioGill® is a biotechnology company that manufactures unique, above ground, attached growth bioreactors used worldwide in water treatment systems
The BioGill brand promise
“Affordable wastewater treatment, made easy.”
We deliver on this promise through our patented nano ceramic media, known as Gills. These Gills form the heart of our unique patented bioreactors that result in very cost-effective water treatment systems.
BioGill® brings together the power of science and nature, to provide effective onsite treatment of wastewater to meet local regulations and reduce wastewater disposal costs.
We manufacture above ground, attached growth bioreactors that deliver affordable wastewater treatment, that are easy to install, operate and maintain.
By combining simple yet smart technology and natural biological processes, BioGill® technology is highly effective at reducing organic loads and BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand) in wastewater.
As of late 2021 Biogill is now part of the larger BW Water group.
BW Water aims is to bring together the world’s leading innovation, products, processes and knowledge providers to collaborate and solve complex water treatment problems while contributing to a better local and global environment.
- To design and deliver best value solutions for our customers.
- To be a performance-focused, efficient and reliable organisation.
- To work with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- To create a safe, collaborative and happy work environment.
- To support human progress and improve the environment by providing water and wastewater treatment to solve water shortages and reduce waste pollutants.
- We engage our customers to find solutions together.
- We interact positively and constructively with our colleagues.
- We are open and authentic in everything we do.
- We recognize that to be our customers first choice we must be responsive and excel in what we do.
- We challenge our own performance and goals as individual and as teams.
- We give and we value honest and respectful feedback.
- We deliver on our promises to customers and colleagues.
- We act with integrity and uphold high ethical standards.
- We serve our customers with a long-term perspective.
- We persevere based on our commitment to make a positive impact.
- We are attuned to the changes around us and adapt to stay relevant.
Singapore - Southeast Asia
10 Pasir Panjang Road
Mapletree Business City #17-02
15A-C, HuaMin Empire Plaza, 728 YanAn Road (West), Shanghai 200050, P.R. China
Stuttgarter Engineering Park (STEP), Wankelstr. 1, D-70563 Stuggart, Germany
BioGill® has been recognized internationally, receiving awards including:
Gold Hermes Creative Advertising Award
Awarded Top Ten Innovator, Imagine H20
Selected to deliver technical paper on treating high sugar wastewater WEFTEC, Chicago.
Imagine H20 Award
BioGill® named in Artemis Project Top 50 Most Promising Water Tech Start Ups
Finalist, NSW Water Awards. Infrastructure Project Innovation for Ferrero Australia project.
Finalist, Banksia Sustainability Award. Ferrero Australia in partnership with BioGill®.
Blue Thumb Award for Excellence in Aquaculture New Product Innovation , World Aquaculture.
NSW Innovation/Global Growth Award, NSW Government, Industry & Investment
Innovation Challenge BioGill® Beijing places 3rd in competition matching technologies to market demands.
BioGill® announced as Best Challenger in Innovation Awards hosted by Chinese Government, Ministry of Science & Technology.
Chinese Government selects BioGill® as a Top 100 Environmental Technology as part of the 3iPET program
BioGill® announced as one of the 25 companies on the Clean Tech Group 2018 APAC 25 list, recognizing companies with the highest potential to make the most significant market impact.
Blue Tech Innovation Award
As part of our Quality Management Systems, BioGill® achieved certification for ISO 9001:2015 standards in June 2016.
The BioGill technology was developed in the research laboratories of the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, ANSTO, a Commonwealth research agency.