Find a distributor
BioGill® has authorized representatives and distributors in many locations across the world.
Please select your region from the following list to find your nearest representative.
Become a distributor
At BioGill® our approach is to treat all our Distributors as partners in our business. We strongly believe the best way to succeed is by building mutually beneficial relationships. As such, we offer our Distributors the best level of support and incentives to help grow your business, as well as ours.
If you meet the following criteria and would like to find out more about becoming a BioGill® Channel Partner, please contact us for more details.
What we offer you
As a BioGill® Channel Partner you have access to our unique, patented and proven biological treatment technology. Our strategy is to deliver “affordable, wastewater treatment, made easy” with each of our products designed to be quick to install, modular for easy system expandability, and simple to operate, with low maintenance requirements.
- Expand your product offering
- Differentiate your business in the marketplace
- Build a niche with new types of customers, particularly small-medium food & beverage producers low flow/high BOD wastewater, where traditional technologies are often cost prohibitive
- Deliver significant technological and commercial benefits for existing and new customers
- Expand sales opportunities for other product lines by integrating BioGill bioreactors in a complete treatment solution offering, and
- Increase your revenues from selling BioGill treatment systems and ancillary equipment.
What we look for
BioGill® bioreactors are available to the marketplace through selected integrators – specialist water treatment system designers and installers. Our distribution partners are carefully chosen and need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant industry experience
- Established business with references and trading history
- Technical and engineering capability
- Experience in wastewater system design
- Financial capacity
- Established customer network
- Experience in the wastewater market from a biological background or be prepared to bring in these required skills.